Every day we make choices. We chose this over that. We chose to spend or save. What do our choices say about us?
The subheading of this blog, and the theme of my life and ministry, has become “Living a Life of Worship.” Throughout my life I’ve made many choices that have definitely not accurately reflected that sentence in my life. I’ve used “how to be an offering” off and on for quite a while while never being consistent. So, it’s time for a change, and a challenge.
Starting today, and continuing every Wednesday, I’d love for you to join me in proclaiming ways that we offer our lives as living sacrifices to our amazing and gracious God.
- Read and meditate on Romans 12:1-2.
- Write a blog post and link back here or
- record a quick video with some thoughts or
- Tweet a sentence about it or
- Post a Facebook status update with your sentence and include a link back here.
- Be sure to tag whatever you do with #livingsacrifice.
- If you can’t do any of these things, at least leave a comment.
Would you join me in this challenge of really starting to think about the choices we make, and shifting our thinking into becoming living sacrifices for our worthy Creator?