Today I came across this fantastic Twitter update from Eric McAllister:
I’m called 2 lead worship on my job. Here my keyboard connects to a PC nStead of a PA. 2day, this is my #worship & He’s listening (Col 3:23)
- Honor your superiors and their decisions even if you might not agree with them. If you do disagree, state your case respectfully.
- Treat your coworkers with the love of Christ
- Honor your deadlines and view any type of sacrifice you have to make to meet them a sacrifice of worship
- Use your time wisely (follow company policies on Internet time, personal email, etc.)
- Get to work early (or at least on time) to show that you respect everyone’s time
Join Me in Declaring Ways to be an Offering of Worship!
This post is part of an ongoing series on How to be an Offering: Living a Life of Worship. I’d love to have you join me each Wednesday! Here’s how to participate:
- Write a post on how you (or someone else you know) are living a life of worship in your everyday life. This can be anything from choosing to sponsor a child through Compassion international to sacrificing a week of your time to go on a mission trip.
- Link back to this post in your post.
- Come leave a comment with a link to your post.
- If you post on Twitter, use the hashtag: #livingsacrifice